Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of primary schools across Leeds to appoint a bank of Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
Supply is a great way to build up your experience in a variety of school settings.
We are seeking to appoint HLTAs who have recent experience in primary schools and hold HLTA Status.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools. Benefits of registering with Academic Appointments
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold HLTA Status
- Recent experience in primary schools is essential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.