Academic Appointments are currently working alongside ‘Good’ Secondary School located in Kirklees to appoint a specialist History Teacher for an immediate start.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced History teacher, able to teach across Key Stage 3 and 5, to join their department on a full-time basis. The role is anticipated to go on until July 2019 and has the potential to go permanent after this time.
The successful applicant will need to have strong behaviour management and will be expected to take on the full teacher responsibilities of planning, delivery and assessment. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- Must hold QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- The ability to teach History up to KS5
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the updated service.
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
Forward thinking company
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business