Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a ‘Good’ 11-18 Secondary School in Bradford, to appoint an innovative and motivated History teacher to join them in September 2019 on an ongoing basis.
The successful applicant will be required part-time, 4 days a week and must be able to teach History up to KS5 and be capable of maintaining the highest professional standards and be dedicated to raising standards of student achievement.
In a recent Ofsted inspection the school were commended on creating an harmonious atmosphere around the school with pupils displaying good behaviour.
The school is within easy reach of Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Requirements
- Relevant subject degree
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach History up to KS5
- 2x school references
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service, or be willing to get one.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1015 for more information. Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business