Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an improving school located in Bradford to appoint a History Teacher.
- Full-time, required for an immediate start until Christmas 2019
- Situated in West Yorkshire, with quick links to the M62
- Ambitious, community focused academy serving an area of social deprivation
- Popular locally and has been a significant shaper of the new educational landscape in Bradford
The school has recently undergone some changes which have resulted in improved behaviour and increased attainment. Staff are bought in and students are safe and happy.
Senior leaders work well with staff to ensure they are well supported and are progressing in their careers.
This is an exciting time to join the school, it won’t be easy but it will certainly be rewarding.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject area
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.