Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary School in Bradford to appoint a full-time Humanities Teacher to start after February half term.
They are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Humanities, able to teach across KS3 and KS4, who holds a proven track record of excellence in the classroom.
The school is part or a large Multi Academies Trust and they have high expectations of staff to ensure they maintain this with good behaviour management and exceptional planning and assessment.
This role is anticipated to go on until July 2019. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4 Humanities
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information. Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business