Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a high achieving secondary school in Bradford to secure a Teacher of ICT & Computing with Business Studies.
- Large Multi Academy Trust
- ICT & Computing with Business Studies Key Stage 3&4
- Full time, September - long term placement
- NQT's Welcome
- Pay to scale £100 - £200
They are seeking an outstanding Teacher of ICT & Business Studies who holds a proven track record of excellence in the classroom.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a determined and supportive team who have set a clear vision to achieve excellence.
The school have high expectations of all students and their achievements come first. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject area
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
Interested? Click Apply Now.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.