Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a highly successful and vibrant Secondary School in Wakefield to appoint an IT Technician to start immediately.
The role is to work 37 hours a week and will involve;
- Managing ICT support services
- Carrying out network maintenance of related equipment and other learning resources
- Maintenance of current and new software
- Troubleshooting issues raised
This is a ‘Good’ school which achieves outstanding results.
The successful applicant will join a well-organised and supportive team of professionals.Requirements
- Previous experience as an IT Technician
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Assistant Head of Recruitment & Safeguarding, Lisa on 0113 390 1003 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.