Would you like to be a part of a school who pride themselves on the difference that they make each day to the lives of children they serve?Highlights:
- A full-time contract for a full Academic Year
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Pupils behave well
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to excel
- An SLT that invests in its people
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development
- An amazing team committed to school improvement and collegiate working
An OFSTED rated 'Good' school on the outskirts of Bradford require a Key Stage 2 Teacher
from September 2019. They are looking for someone who has:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with quality experience of working across the primary age range
- A proven track record of positive impact and engagement from pupils and colleagues
- A proven track record of being able to build and sustain strong relationships with colleagues, even in difficult situations
- A detailed and precise understanding of quality learning, the National Curriculum and how to develop and extend learning opportunities beyond this
- A detailed understanding and use of data and assessment outcomes to challenge and hold colleagues to account and ensure that actions enhance pupil progress
- The ability to develop and intertwine quality learning experiences through a theme approach to raise standards in all areas of the curriculum
- A drive and enthusiasm to be the best they can by acting on quality feedback and self-reflection
- Creativity, is organised and willing to take risks and think outside the box
- QTS or equivalent
- 2 x references
- Enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you, please ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.