Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in Harrogate?
Would you like the flexibility to pick where and which days you work?
Would you like a long-term position, or ad-hoc day-to-day supply teaching?
Academic Appointments are working with a number of primary schools based in Harrogate who are looking for KS2 teachers who are seeking long-term and day to day roles.
What we require for registration and to place you in schools:
- Recognised UK Teaching Qualification – QTS or equivalent (NQT candidates accepted)
- Good knowledge Primary National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver good quality lessons
- Some teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to work well with others and show enthusiasm in the classroom
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
Upon registering with Academic Appointments you will receive the following benefits of working with us and our clients:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Refer a Teacher scheme
- Selection of schools to work in, including those who work exclusively with Academic Appointments
- Team of consultants to assist you throughout your placements and thereafter
If you would like more information call Gemma on 01423 608655 or apply now by uploading your CV.
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.