Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a 'Good' Secondary school in South Yorkshire who are looking to appoint a Lead Teacher in Maths.
The Lead Teacher will work alongside the Curriculum Team Leader to provide pedagogic leadership as an outstanding classroom practitioner, playing a key part in raising standards through the model of their own excellent teaching.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, whether you are new to teaching or experienced in your field, to take up a leading role within the Maths department.
The Academy is on a significant journey to achieve 'Outstanding' and is led by an inspiring senior leadership team who have developed a strong drive towards school improvement. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualifications
- Proven track record of achieving success
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business