Vacancies for experienced teachers of year 3 and year 4
Are you looking for:
- Flexible work/life balance?
- Competitive rates of pay?
- Opportunities to work in a range of settings?
- Variable day to day or long term work?
Academic Appointments are currently working with several primary schools in Wakefield to recruit experienced lower key stage 2 teachers.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience of teaching lower key stage 2
- 2 references
- A valid Enhanced DBS
‘Apply Now’ or for more details contact Head of Recruitment & Safeguarding, Karen on 0113 390 1003 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!