Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a vibrant and successful Academy in Leeds to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Maths Teacher on a full-time basis.
The role is due to start April 2019 and is anticipated to go on for the remainder of the academic year. The successful applicant will be required to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4. The successful applicant will be joining a successful team of mathematicians that combines experience, youth and enthusiasm.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills, have a passion for learning and put the needs of young people first. Requirements:
Benefits to YOU include:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant degree qualification
- Evidence of good/outstanding teaching
- Ability to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4
- 2x references
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the updated service
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business