Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Specialist Maths and Computing Academy located in Wakefield to appoint a full-time Maths teacher to start after April 2019.
The role will require the successful applicant to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4 and is anticipated to go on until July 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to take on the full teacher responsibility of planning, delivery and assessment. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- Able to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4
- 2 x references from educational establishment
- Ability to deliver outstanding and engaging lessons
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the updated service.
- - With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- - Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- - Range of schools and alternative provisions
- - Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- - New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- - Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business