Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a rapidly improving Secondary Academy in Doncaster to appoint a Math's Teacher to join their department in September 2019.
The position is full-time, covering Maths to KS4 and is anticipated to go on until December 2019 in the first instance, but could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject and recognised teaching qualification
- Experience of planning, delivering and marking Maths across KS3 and KS4
- Evidence of outstanding teaching and good classroom management
- 2x references from educational establishments
- Valid DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to obtain one
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Doncaster office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business