Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary Academy in Bradford, who are recruiting for two full-time Maths Teachers.
Both roles are due to start September 2019 and are anticipated to go on until October half term in the first instance, with the potential for them to go on longer for the right candidates.
Both roles will have the expectation for the successful candidates to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4, taking on the full teacher responsibilities of planning, marking and delivering.
One of the roles may have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility in the capacity of Deputy Director of Maths. Requirements:
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach Maths across Key Stage 3 and 4 desirable
- Valid enhanced DBS that is subscribed to the update service
- 2x references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Bradford Office on 01274 505400 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business