Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an Academy in Barnsley to appoint a Math's Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4.
The successful applicant must have strong behaviour management and will be required to take on the full teacher responsibilities of planning, marking and delivery of the subject. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS, that is subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Doncaster Office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business