Academic Appointments are currently working alongside large co-educational Secondary School located in Bradford to appoint a Media Studies Teacher to start immediately.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Media teacher, able to teach to KS5, to join their department on a full-time basis.
The role is anticipated to go on until July 2019 and the successful applicant will be expected to take on the full teacher responsibilities of planning, delivery and assessment. The successful applicant will also need to have good behaviour management. Requirement
Benefits to YOU include
- Must hold QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- The ability to teach Media studies up to KS5
- Good behaviour management
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business