Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary School located in Leeds to appoint a full-time MFL Teacher for an immediate start.
This role is to teach Spanish to KS4 and French to KS3 and is anticipated to go on until May half term.
This is a ‘Good’ school, with a strong and effective leadership team in place to ensure that the school achieves excellence. Their aim is to challenge and inspire its students to achieve their full potential. The school is described by staff as an excellent place to work and learn. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Ability to teach Spanish to KS4 and French to KS3
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business