Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an 'Outstanding' school in North Yorkshire seeking a Part-time Teacher of Music required to cover maternity leave from September 2019 [0.6 FTE over 3 days per week]
Academic results are exceptionally strong at both A level and GCSE.
The school environment is welcoming and friendly, and the pupil’s behaviour is excellent.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Passion for English
- Must be able to teach English up to A Level
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Julia on 0113 390 1000 Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.