Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a large chain of Private Day Nurseries to appoint a Nursery Manager.
This is a full-time permanent position to start as soon as possible.
The salary is competitive, dependent on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation, with 10 private day nurseries, 3 of which are in West Yorkshire.
They are keen to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and engaging Nursery Manager who can really enhance children’s learning and lives on a day to day basis.
This is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Nursery, ran by a highly committed team of staff who ensure they provide a high-quality service to children and their families. Behaviour of children is excellent in this happy and friendly nursery.
One of the main benefits of working for this company is their love of developing talent. Other benefits include:
- Free company uniform
- Discounted childcare
- Workplace pension
- Free car parking
- Annual awards ceremony
- You must have good communication skills, being able to communicate with children, parents, carers, colleagues and other professionals.
- You should have experience of working with babies, toddlers and young children in the nursery or care setting and must have demonstrated an understanding of how young children learn through their play and must be prepared to practice the approach within the nursery setting.
- You must understand the importance of keeping up to date records and understand how these records are used to plan children’s activities.
- You must be able to work alone and as part of a team and should have team building and team management skills relevant to the post. An understanding of what makes as team work (team dynamics) is essential.
- Leadership experience, manager experience is desirable
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 as a minimum
- Have excellent knowledge of EYFS
- Have recent experience in an EYFS setting (either through employment or work placements)
- Be motivated and passionate
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Sally, our Permanent Recruitment Consultant on 0113 3901006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.