An improving school located in a small village on the outskirts of Leeds and Bradford are looking for a Nursery Teacher to join their Early Years team in September.
- Part-time, 1-year maternity cover (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Improving school located in an idyllic village
- Strong and tenacious leadership team
- Behaviour is good
The school have recently undergone a transformation including the addition of a Key Stage 2 unit, however, new staff are settling in well and places are filling up quickly.
In a recent Ofsted, the Early Years Team were commended for their securely good quality of teaching evidenced by the children's consistently good progress.
- Current Nursery Teacher experience
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.