Academic Appointments are working alongside a school in the Bradford area who are seeking to appoint an Office Manager with PA responsibilities.
This role will involve:
- Coordinating the Academy’s weekly bulletin
- Welcoming all the Principal’s visitors to the Academy and ensuring their first impression is of a warm, welcoming school
- Managing the Principal’s diary
- Attend and minute meetings as requested by the Principal
- Ensure that meeting templates are pre-populated prior to Senior Leadership Team Meetings
- Sending out SLT agenda for weekly SLT Operational and Strategic meeting
- Review SLT cycle actions and ensure that the team are supported
This is an ‘Outstanding’ school where pupils show a positive attitude towards learning. There are high expectations across the school and staff are expected to embody the school’s values and ethos. In return for your hard work and commitment, candidates will gain experience working in a talented team with an opportunity to receive tailored CPD and Coaching.
The role is working Monday to Friday and is due to start immediately with the opportunity for the role to progress to a permanent contract. Requirements:
- Previous admin and PA experience is essential
- Must have experience within a school office
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate, or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or for more details contact Helen on 0113 390 1011 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.