Academic Appointments are working alongside an Primary School in Wakefield, who are looking for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant to start with them as soon as possible.
School are keen to work with an individual who has a passion for supporting learners with additional needs. This position would be working with pupils across the SEN spectrum within a early years setting.
This role would be working in a mainstream primary school on a part time basis. Hours of working would be from 12:00 until 15:30.
The role is due to start immediately and would be a ongoing until the summer holidays. Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business