Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Primary School located in Wakefield to appoint a part time key stage 2 teacher.
This post is to commence after February half term until July 2019.
The ideal candidate will be required to work all day Thursday and Friday, teaching in Year 3 but must be confident in planning, delivering and marking across key stage 2.
The school are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience of teaching across key stage 2
- 2 references
- A valid Enhanced DBS (on the update service or willing to obtain a new certificate)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- - With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- - Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- - Range of schools and alternative provisions
- - Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- - New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- - Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business