Are you an experienced PE Teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in Leeds?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of Schools in Leeds to appoint committed and excellent full time PE Teachers to support their schools and staff on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for outstanding PE Teachers that have previous experience of planning, marking and delivering work up to and including KS4.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools. Minimum Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach PE across KS3 and KS4
- 2x professional references
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business