Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary Academy in Bradford, who are recruiting for a part-time PE Teacher.
This role is due to start mid-March 2019 and the successful applicant will be required on Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays until July 2019. They will be expected to teach GCSE PE, Btec and CTech PE, Public Services as well as KS3 and KS4 core PE.
As many of the classes and groups to be undertaken are made up of male students a male teacher would be preferred. Requirements:
Benefits to YOU include:
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach core PE and experience of GCSE, Btec and CTech is desirable
- Able to teach Public Services
- Valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
- 2x references
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business