Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a 'good' secondary school located in Bradford to appoint a temporary Teacher of Girls PE. The role is full-time, starting immediately.
The school aims to provide the ideal environment for students to reach their full potential in all areas. This is a ‘Good’ school which was recently complimented for its positive and motivating senior leadership team. Staff enjoying teaching here and students enjoy learning. Led by a positive reward system, students are aware of what is expected of them and are eager to learn.
As the position includes changing rooms supervision the school can only take female applicants.
NQTs are welcome to apply.Requirements:
Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2 x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Scott on 01274 505 400 or at email@example.com.
Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.