An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly improving school in Bradford, West Yorkshire has arisen.
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a growing, student-centred secondary academy in Bradford to appoint a PE Teacher.
- Immediate start, ongoing sickness cover
- 'Good' rated school
- Behaviour is good, relationships between pupils and staff are positive
- Pupils are keen to learn
- Staff morale is high, and pupils are enthusiastic and positive about their experiences
- Identified as a 'Beacon School'
The successful applicant will be joining an outstanding academy chain, who are known for their positive staff morale and culture of professional development. Staff enjoy working at the school and the leadership team are committed to developing their teams through professional development programmes. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.