This is an exciting opportunity for a Teacher to join an improving academy where new initiatives are welcomed and encouraged, and staff are supported and developed.
- This is a full time, permanent teaching position
- Pupils behave well and are friendly, they want to learn
- Ongoing support and CPD plan
- Part of a prestigious multi-academy trust
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a secondary school in Calderdale to appoint a Permanent Teacher of Science
to start from September 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation and to play a vital role in shaping its future. This is an improving school which is run by a highly effective senior leadership team who are highly ambitious for the academy’s future.
- QTS or equivalent
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Must be able to teach all Science subjects to KS4
- Experience of teaching at least one Science to KS5 would be desirable, however not essential
- Proven track record of successful teaching and attainment
- 2 references
- Enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.