Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a larger than average primary school located in a small village just outside of Doncaster city, to appoint a Year 4 Primary Teacher.
- Immediate start for 1/2 term initially but possibly longer
- 'Good' rated school
- Class of 30
- Full time Teaching Assistant attached to class
- 2 form entry - partner planning
The school are part of a successful multi-academy trust who is well known for providing their staff with career progression opportunities and CPD. In a recent Ofsted, the inspector commended the school on its pupil’s good behaviour and positive leadership. Staff told the inspector of their passion for working in the school and how they felt valued by the school's leaders. In a recent parental survey, parents scored pupils happiness at the school very highly.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.