Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an average primary school located in Grimsby, to appoint a Primary Teacher for their Key Stage 2 phase.
- Immediate start for 1/2 term initially but possibly longer
- 'Good' rated school
- Pupils enjoy school and behave well
- Leaders are known for providing exceptional support and strong leadership
The school are looking for a specialist Key Stage 2 Teacher who can hit the ground running.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.