Are you a primary school teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in Yorkshire?
Would you like the flexibility to pick where and which days you work?
Would you like a long-term position or ad-hoc day-to-day supply teaching?
Academic Appointments are working with a number of primary schools based across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, North Lincolnshire and Derbyshire who are still looking for long-term teachers and regular daily supply teachers.
Our clients are looking for Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Early Years, Intervention teachers and NQTs.
What we require for registration and to place you in schools:
- Recognised UK Teaching Qualification – QTS or equivalent (NQT candidates accepted)
- Good knowledge Primary National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver good quality lessons
- Some teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to work well with others and show enthusiasm in the classroom
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
Upon registering with Academic Appointments you will receive the following benefits of working with us and our clients:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Refer a Teacher scheme
- Selection of schools to work in, including those who work exclusively with Academic Appointments
- Team of consultants to assist you throughout your placements and thereafter
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Karen, Head of Recruitment and Safeguarding on 01274 505 400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.