PSHCE Teacher Location:
Bradford, United Kingdom Type:
Mainstream School Phase:
Secondary Funding status:
State - Foundation Gender:
Mixed Age range:
11 - 18 yearsStart:
: £120 - £170
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an 11-18 Secondary Academy based in Bradford to appoint a full-time PSHCE Teacher until July 2019.
The school is ideally looking to appoint in April 2019 and the role is anticipated to go on until July 2019 until they appoint for September 2019. The successful applicant will be expected to PSHCE across KS3 and KS4.
The school has high expectations of all students and staff and the successful applicant will be expected to maintain high standards within their planning, delivery and assessment.
- This school has seen significant educational change due to new Headteacher and ultimately achieve the deserved recognition from OFSTED as being 'Good'
- Situated in a rural location
- Currently undergoing an expansion programme to meet the ever increasing demands of the community they serve
School nominated / shortlisted for the following awards:
- The Telegraph & Argus Education Awards – in the category of School Improvement (Highly commended)
- Sky Sports Awards for education (Top 10 schools nationally)
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach PSHCE across KS3 and KS4
- Proven track record
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- 2x references
- A valid enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain one