Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an outstanding mixed grammar school in Calderdale to appoint a Teacher of Psychology to teach KS5, for an immediate start.
The role is part-time and the successful applicant will be required on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. This role is to cover sickness and is anticipated to last initially for two months but could go on longer depending on school circumstances.
Students at this school share high aspirations for their futures and are challenged and supported by dedicated teaching and support staff to achieve their ambitions. The school offer a secure environment in which they can flourish and excel. The successful applicant would be expected to maintain these high standards. Requirements:
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant degree qualification
- Able to teach Psychology up to KS5
- Evidence of good/outstanding teaching
- 2x references
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business