Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with an improving Academy located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to appoint a Psychology Teacher for September.
The successful applicant will be a specialist Teacher, who is able to teach AQA Psychology up to Key Stage 5. You will be available until October at least as the role could extend.
In the schools last Ofsted Inspection the inspectors highlighted many key strengths including the schools work to promote pupil’s personal development and the good behaviour of pupils. Staff at the school are working collectively to make improvements, and all are on-board to work towards the school’s vision of achieving excellence. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to confidently manage difficult situations
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.