Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an 11-19 mixed Secondary Academy located in Leeds to appoint an RE and Sociology Teacher.
The role is due to start after February half term and is anticipated to go on until Easter 2019 initially but could go on longer should school circumstances change.
The successful applicant will ideally be able to deliver both Religious Studies and Sociology up to KS5 and would benefit from an Academy that is able to offer outstanding professional and career development opportunities. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach Religious Studies and Sociology to KS5
- 2 x references from schools
- An enhanced valid DBS
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business