Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with an academy on the Sheffield/Rotherham border to appoint a Religious Education Teacher. This role is due to start October 2019 and is anticipated to be a long-term role.
The role is full-time, and the successful applicant will be expected to teach the RE curriculum across all Key Stages up to KS5. They will also be expected to take on full teaching responsibilities including marking, preparation and parents evening. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS registered with the update service
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.