Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school located in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a RE Teacher for September.
- Full-time position, 4 months
- Religious Education Key Stage 3 and 4
- ‘Good’ school which was recently complimented for its positive and motivating senior leadership team
The school aims to provide the ideal environment for students to reach their full potential in all areas.
Staff enjoying teaching here and students enjoy learning. Led by a positive reward system, students are aware of what is expected of them and are eager to learn.
NQTs are welcome to apply. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject
- An exemplary record of successful teaching
- 2x references from educational establishments
- Valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.