Exciting opportunity to join our Candidate and Compliance Team
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Compliance Officer as part of the established team based in our Head Office. You will be part of a forward thinking, progressive company who strive to ensure staff are well supported and given every opportunity to progress and develop. About the role
About the person
- - Candidate sourcing and attraction
- - Carrying out registrations, from initial contact with candidates through to completion of all safeguarding and compliance checks
- - Ensure all candidate compliance checks valid and updated
- - Deal with personal information in line with company policies and guidance
- - Organise and attend recruitment events
- - Full time, 40 hours per week (holiday entitlement 25 day per year)
- - Salary £17,000 - £19,000 pa
- - Good communicator with excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- - Able to work as part of a team and independently
- - Willing to work, as required, from our other branches
- - Keen attention to detail
- - Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment effectively and efficiently
- - Capable of prioritising own workload to ensure targets met
- - Ability to plan, allocate and evaluate workload
- - Maintain a positive approach
Interested in this job?
- - Degree qualified or relevant experience
- - Minimum of 3 years Recruitment/Resource/Education Experience
- - Excellent office skills and computer literate
- - Well organised
- - Customer/candidate focused
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business