Academic Appointments are working alongside a school in Bradford who are seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator
This temporary position is to start immediately.
The ideal applicant will:
- Fulfil general admin duties in a busy school office
- Taking telephone calls
- Using the school’s IT system to organise student and staff details
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work to strict deadlines.
Previous experience in school essential
- Previous school office experience
- SIMS experience essential
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.