Academic Appointments are currently working with a secondary school to recruit for a Reprographics Administrator on a temporary basis.
The role will include fulfilling general admin duties in a busy school office, including; scanning, taking telephone calls, using the schools IT system to organise student and staff details. You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to prioritise heavy workloads, working to strict deadlines. This position will require a focus on reprographics, so previous experience with this would be highly desirable. Experience on the SIMS system within schools is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Two references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Helen@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1011 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business