Academic Appointments are currently working with a busy primary school in Doncaster to provide them with a Caretaker on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for portering, in charge of locking and unlocking the school and acting as the responsible key holder. You will ensure the site and grounds are clean and clear, litter picking where necessary. In addition, you will be responsible for going to the post office and organising the post. The hours will be either 06:30 - 10:30, 14.30 - 17.30 Monday - Friday. You will be working alongside the premises manager, who will be leading the shifts.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have had previous experience as a Superintendent or Caretaking. It would be beneficial for this experience to be based within a school setting.
- Previous experience as a Caretaker in school essential
- Two references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business