Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a thriving academy in Wakefield to appoint a temporary Receptionist. This role will be to start immediately and will be two days a week until July.
The chosen person will be confident and robust on a busy reception and office environment, as well as an excellent communicator. You will be signing visitors in and out, as well as taking messages for staff and dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries.
To be considered for the position, you will have had previous experience of an administrator/receptionist in a school. You will need to have had experience with SIMS. Furthermore, you will have the organisation skills to prioritise work and work to strict deadlines. It is essential that you are an adaptable professional who has a supportive and approachable attitude.
The school is looking for someone to start immediately to continue on a weekly basis with the end date to be confirmed.
- Previous experience in school offices essential
- Must have SIMS experience
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business