Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with an excellent school in West Leeds. They are looking for a temporary Receptionist to start immediately, on a temporary basis.
This role will involve using SIMS, managing telephones, liaising with staff, parents and external agencies and administrative tasks such as scanning, photocopying and filing information. In addition, the successful candidate will be involved in addressing the needs of the general public and overseeing visitors entering and exiting the school.
The position is full time, Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 15:30 and will be for a minimum of two weeks in the first instance.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have had previous experience with SIMS and working in a school office environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Previous experience in this role
- Experience of SIMS
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business