Academic Appointments are currently working closely with a Bradford Academy that thrives for excellence in all areas. We are supporting them to recruit for a SIMS administrator to work in their busy school office starting immediately on a temporary basis, with the potential to turn permanent.
The enthusiastic and bustling office requires an efficient administrator to support the team with admissions, update pupil and staff data, speaking to parents on the phone and face to face, SIMS management and any general admin duties around the office. There may be some time spent on reception, so strong communication skills are key. Due to the fast pace nature of the role, you will need excellent organisation skills and have the ability to prioritise and react to urgent tasks.
- Previous experience in this role
- Experience of SIMS
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business