Would you like to be part of a school's exciting journey towards outstanding?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with an improving academy in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a temporary School Receptionist. Job Highlights
- Full-time position, starting immediately
- Staff morale is high and they feel supported
- Situated in a wonderful rural setting with good transport links
- Possibility of further opportunities within the trust
- Supportive line management, and commitment to your development
The chosen person will be confident and robust on a busy reception and office environment, as well as an excellent communicator. You will be signing visitors in and out, as well as taking messages for staff and dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries. To be considered for the position, you will
- have had previous experience of an administrator/receptionist in a school
- need to have had experience with SIMS
- have the organisation skills to prioritise work and work to strict deadlines
- be an adaptable professional who has a supportive and approachable attitude
The school is looking for someone to start immediately with the potential to last until the end of the summer term.
In a recent Ofsted inspection the Principal was commended for their clear understanding of priorities to improve the school and it was noted that staff morale is high and they feel supported.
Since the previous inspection, they are already seeing improving results and outcomes in various subjects.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.