Are you looking for a part-time position in a school where everyone works as a team to achieve the best for its pupils?
- Part-time position, 12:00 - 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
- 'Good' rated school
- Pupils enjoy learning
- Staff say that there is strong teamwork at the school and pupils are part of the team - Ofsted 2017
Academic Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an Administrator and/or Student Receptionist, who is first aid trained for a “Good” school in Kirklees.
The role will be fulfilling general admin duties in a busy school office, including; scanning, taking telephone calls, using the schools IT system to organise student and staff details. In addition, you will be responsible for any first aid duties that occur within the school.
- Be a confident communicator
- Have the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work to a strict deadline
- Have previous administrative experience
- Be confident picking up new systems
- Enjoy collaborative working and speaking to different professionals
- Need to hold a recognised certificate in First Aid
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.