Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary Academy in Bradford to appoint a Teacher of Science to start as soon as possible. The role will be full time (part-time may be considered). This is a maternity cover so could potentially be up to one year.
This is an exciting school to become part of and a good opportunity to work in one of the most diverse and unique environments.
The role will be paid to MPS Scale. Requirements
- Experienced teacher of Science
- Ability to teach through to and including GCSE Sciences
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Team player
- NQT's accepted
- Enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one
- 2 x school-based employee references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1002 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business