Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary Academy located in Wakefield to appoint a full-time Science Teacher to start immediately.
The role is anticipated to go on until July 2019 and the successful applicant will be required to teach Science up to KS4.
The Academy has been described to a ‘Good’ college, where pupils are effectively challenged and engaged. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Able to teach Science to KS4
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1015 for more information. Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business