We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, passionate and dedicated Teacher of Science who is committed to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Full-time, 4-month contract
- Highly regarded college by parents and students
The successful candidate will be a committed and talented Teacher of Science with a track record of success teaching Key Stage 4 and/or KS5 science.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a growing cluster of successful colleges, combining practical education with academic learning they offer more than just the traditional route to qualifications. The college is highly regarded by both parents and students.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- 2 x references
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.